Owning a motorcycle can be exhilarating, but the feeling of freedom you get can be cut short if you aren’t protected against the risks that come with the ride of your dreams. Having a motorcycle insurance policy is important to protect against the growing threat of motorcycle theft and the accidents that cause serious bodily injury that happen daily.
Protection against both bodily injury and property damage are essential coverages in (replace with on) your motorcycle insurance policy. Eversure Insurance agents can help you make sure you have the right coverage at the most reasonable cost.
Standard Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Property Damage Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Various extras are available to further tailor your motorcycle insurance policy to your needs, such as:
- Accessories Coverage — Covers replacement or repairs on customizations or personalizations made to your bike.
- Helmet Coverage — Included in your collision coverage and especially important if your helmet has expensive electronic components.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance — When you need help replacing a flat tire, you’ve run out of gas or need a tow, roadside assistance gives you peace of mind close to home or down the road.
Save More on Motorcycle Insurance
Several motorcycle insurance discounts are available, and your Eversure Insurance agent can help you get each one you’re entitled to. Available discounts include:
- Reduced fees for Harley Davidson bikes
- LoJack discount
- Safety course discount
- Motorbike endorsement discount
- Discount when bundled with homeowner’s insurance or other vehicles
To understand what each plan covers, contact us today for more information.