Every contracting job you win should be protected against the risks inherent with an active construction site and even after the project is completed. Injuries, property damage and even accidents or faults after the job is done could result in overwhelming financial liability if you aren’t protected with contractor’s insurance.
Eversure Insurance can help provide you with the right policy, whether it’s a one-man project or a multi-year commercial deal. We can help you tailor coverage based on the type of contracting business you own and the number of employees you have.
By working with the best carriers of commercial insurance solutions, we can ensure you are protected against the risks that come with the job but put your mind at ease so you can focus on the important tasks at hand.
Who Needs Contractors Insurance?
Any person or business working in construction trades, such as building construction, heavy construction or home improvement. We offer the following coverages:
- Carpenter Insurance
- Plumber Insurance
- Handyman Insurance
- Electrician Insurance
- Masonry Insurance
- Security Company Insurance
- Home Builder Insurance
- Developer Insurance
- Renovation Insurance
- Welding Insurance
- Artisan Insurance
- And more…
What Does Contractors Insurance Cover?
Your contractor’s insurance policy can be tailored to meet your unique needs. However, there are some notable protections your policy should provide.
- Property in transit covering equipment, losses to goods stored (on or off your premises) or being transported to or from your premises.
- Workers Compensation to replace lost wages, pay for medical treatment and protect business assets in the event of an employee injury.
- Trucks and other commercial vehicles coverage to cover claims resulting from an employee’s accident while driving a company vehicle or his or her own vehicle while on company time.
- Errors and omissions to protect against risks of claims for negligence or other mistakes resulting in a loss to the customer during business activities.
- And many more …
To understand what each plan covers, contact us today for more information.