From maintaining the property to managing tenants, landlords are exposed to potential lawsuits daily. If you are a property owner and you lease space to tenants, you don’t want to be without landlord insurance. Not only does it protect your property from damage and other risks, but also it affords you protection related to tenant injuries and other claims.
Landlord liability coverage can help pay medical expenses related to tenant injuries, or legal defense and court judgments made against you for other damages. Trust the professionals at Eversure Insurance to help you customize your policy with the coverage limits that suit your needs and budget.
Landlord Liability Coverage May Include:
- Tenant injuries related to property maintenance
- Proper security for your tenants in terms of lighting and parking safety.
- Protection against claims of accidental damage in relation to your investment property
- Fair Rental Value Coverage to cover lost income due to your property ever being declared unlivable due to a covered loss
- Inflation Protection which automatically adjusts your policy limits to keep pace with inflation
- Personal Injury Protection should a tenant claim injury related to libel, slander, invasion of privacy, wrongful eviction or wrongful entry
- Lock replacement to cover the costs of replacing locks and keys
To understand what each plan covers, contact us today for more information.