At Eversure Insurance, we’ve seen our share of accidents. But out of all the claims we see, few are as frequent, or as potentially life-changing, as accidents involving an automobile.
Navigating all the insurance products can be daunting on your own because most auto insurance products are similar in price and overall function. But you should question whether the policy you have will cover you (in every circumstance). The Eversure Insurance professionals can make sure you have maximum medical coverage, for example, or ensure you’re not overpaying for duplicate coverages or you have access to a rental car while yours is being repaired.
After an accident is too late to get auto insurance protection. We’ll help you structure a policy to cover you from paying out of pocket for repairs or expenses, which includes protecting your assets and income are safe in case you’re at fault.
What Auto Insurance Can Cover
Insurance protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage, whether caused by you or by someone else. Auto insurance usually consists of the following protections:
- Liability — Pays for bodily injury and property damages from a covered loss in which you are found at fault
- Collision — Repairs your vehicle if damaged or compensates you for a total loss
- Comprehensive — Covers repairs or replacement of your car if damaged by things other than collision
- Uninsured Motorist Protection — Pays for injuries caused by an uninsured driver or an underinsured driver who has some insurance, but not enough to cover all injuries caused
- Medical Payments — Helps pay for injuries to yourself or a passenger in a covered accident regardless of who is at fault