Your business is more than the building, the sign and the furnishings. Think of the inventory, computer systems and important files needed to power daily operations. You can protect these important assets with commercial property insurance coverage.
Whether you own your property, lease it or work from home, a commercial property insurance policy through Eversure Insurance can safeguard your business’ physical assets wherever they are from damages such as those caused by fire, water leaks or weather events.
What Commercial Property Insurance Covers
Large or small, commercial property insurance is a smart business investment. The most critical aspects of your operation are covered under such a policy, including:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Other’s property
Common Types of Coverage May Also Include:
- Completed value coverage to protect buildings during construction and pays for the full value of the finished building in case it is destroyed
- Coverage for added expenses due to updated building codes when repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property
- Loss of business income related to damage or destruction of business property
- Equipment breakdown coverage for damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment
- Utility services failure or damage caused by power outage, water main break or natural gas transmission interruption
- Inflation allowance adjusting property valuations to allow for increased construction costs due to inflation
To understand what each plan covers, contact us today for more information.